Beds and Dreams Inn Clarke Quay
  • Fitness centre
The Quay Hotel(Singapore)
Park Regis Singapore(Singapore)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbunk bedspeanut butterclarke quaymrt stationmix dormkitchen areastayed here for nightswalking distance to chinatownsingle roomrestaurants and barslocation is greatnight stayhostelslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and i stayed at the rucksack inn 2.. the best part about the place is the location. we actually could walk everywhere of tourist interest or get a bus right at the entrance of the road.

Being right oppposite clarke quay and a mall, the best advantage of rucksack inn 2 is its location.
If we were to talk about the service, both of us were amazed at how easy it is to be hospitable without spending a bomb on amenities or excessive comforts. The room that we stayed in had a unique feel and although we were a little concerned about how we would feel about the common toilets, it was a small inconvenience in light of all the other benefits

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VIYATIN
Reviewed 30 December 2011

Stayed from 15-17th Dec 2011. It had a really strategic location, just a few minutes walk from an MRT station and a mall. We stayed in a 4 person bedroom, which may seem a little cramped, but gave us the privacy.The place is so clean and tidy, with all the facilities you could need. With shampoo and body wash all provided. It was quite a workout to go up a few flights of stairs if you're staying on the highest floor. Even though it's an Inn, they even provide you with free breakfast, even though it's just toast with coffee or tea. Best part, is the free WIFI! I can imagine if we had stayed at some expensive hotel, we would have been required to pay for that. So this really puts this place in my good books. They had great service, as I witnessed one of the guests not feeling well, and they even offered to call a doctor... (maybe other hotels do that too, but I've never seen it before) Overall, I was very satisfied.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank joycec138
Reviewed 13 December 2011

We spend our entire trip at Singapore staying at Rucksack 2. Although the quad room has limited space with luggage and 4 person standing around, it is comfortable to sleep despite very minor muffled noise from downstairs karaoke.

Cable TV and free unlimited Wifi internet is available throughout the Rucksack 2 area.

Clean towels are provided upon check-in. Share toilets and bathrooms are really clean. Shampoo and body shampoo are provided in the bathroom.

Location is superb with just within 5 minutes walk to Clarke Quay MRT & Central Mall. Walk further down another 5 minutes you get lots of night life at Clarke Quay.

Overall, Rucksack 2 is really value for money.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2011

We stayed here as well as at Rucksack Inn 1. Rucksack Inn 1 was cheaper but slightly older.

Like rucksack 1, the dorm rooms are clean and everyone is respectul. The common area had a great backpackers atmosphere with modern comfy furniture and several computers with Internet that you can use for free. The location was great and close to transit, shopping, restaurants, the waterfront and Chinatown.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 20 November 2011

It was one of my best decision I had ever made! I booked a female form bed in my last trip to Singapore this Oct. The first thing that amazed me is the cleanness of the toilets and bathrooms. The second thing is the sleeping quality. The location is great, too. Just a few steps and you reach Boat Quay, Clarke Quay, Merlion... The MRT station is just 3 mins walk. The staffs are helpful and friendly.

It just costs me S$32 per nite, unbelievable, haha!

Room Tip: A single room costs you 90 bucks, no window but of course more private than the dorm bed.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo