We stayed there two times during our holiday trip through Asia and we enjoyed it a lot. The place was very clean and the staff was very friendly. We even had the opportunity to enter the infinity pool which made the stay in that hostel extraordinary. We totally recommend staying at the Little red Dot Hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore