First of all, the rooms are quite cute - you're given a little capsule to yourself, with a night light, power plug and a curtain. The bed is comfortable, but the curtain is a bit see through so I guess you don't get a whole lot of privacy, and plus the light gets in if someone decides to sleep with their light still on.
My 8 bed dorm which i booked was actually a 10 bed dorm - this wasn't a big deal for me but I guess you expect to get what you pay for, not something different.
Nice location, close to an MRT station so it's easy to get around anywhere in Singapore. Plus it's close to little India and jalan besar where there's a 24 hour food court.
The service was alright, very laid back but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Although it would have been nice if staff offered to help with carrying bags up and down the stairs, they kind of just looked on at you struggling...
The first night I stayed there, we were taken out on a 'food tour' around the area by the cute young guy that worked there. It was really nice and gave us an insight into Singapore food culture, and the friendliness of that one staff member gave a really good first impression.
Overall a nice, laid back hotel with relatively friendly staff, just don't expect top service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capsules At The Little Red Dot is conveniently located in the inner city area at Lavender Street, it is a 1-minute walk from the Malaysia/ Malacca Bus Terminal and a 5-7-minutes walk from Lavender MRT(Subway) Station. At The Little Red Dot is in walking distance to two tourism zones- Little India and Kampong Glam. You can even take a romantic walk to the Marina Bay Sands by the river in less than 30 mins.We provide both clean modern Private Single Capsule Beds, Lovers Private Capsules, Queen Sized Mezzanine Lofts and dorm beds which are all air conditioned At The Little Red Dot. Rates includes a free breakfast and if there are free walking tours on every Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday.You can enjoyed good discounted rates to Universal Studios, Night Safari, Singapore Flyer and many more attractions when you stay with us.Guests have access to a shared bathroom and toilet. In the common lounge, guests can play X-Box 360 games, watch award winning movies or use Wi-Fi, all for free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Booking.com so you can book your @ Little Red Dot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- @ Little Red Dot Hotel Singapore
- @ Little Red Dot Singapore