Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aloha Changi(Singapore)
Cameron Hotel(Singapore)
4,171 results
All reviewspulau ubinclose to the airportsaltwater caferooftop poolhawker centresea viewfree shuttlebetween flightslocal foodjunior suitefood centreshuttle servicean overnight staythe club loungeshort staylate checklong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Price wise for transit hotel not bad, and it's not so far from the airport. You can walk around the hotel neighbor hood, it's really nice place there's ton's restaurant just few feet from the hotel, from local cuisine to fast food restaurant.
The room was amazing, spacious, clean and very friendly staff. Too bad we didn't have a chance for their breakfast,looks really good...but gotta catch a flight!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Kent_Law, Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2013

Dear Rubi T,

Greetings from Village Hotel Changi !

Thank you for the positive review and glad to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and surrounding offerings. We take pride as a good staycation destination and are glad to have you with us.

It's indeed our pleasure to be of service to you and be rest assured we will continue to strive in achieving excellent service. We hope to have you with us in the near future.

Do contact me should you be planning your next Singapore trip, hope to welcome you for a couple nights of stay with us next time round.

Reviewed 25 December 2013

The Village Hotel is clearly a transit hotel. Its clean and efficient. I didn't really experience any issues, but at the same time I was only there overnight. I think I prefer the Katong district to Changi - its about the same distance from the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Paul T,

Greetings from Village Hotel Changi !

Thank you for the review and glad to share that we do have another property located at Katong area promptly named as Village Hotel Katong.

Do contact me should you be planning your next Singapore trip and I'll be more than happy to assist with your reservation be it at Changi or Katong.

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

Very good hotel ! Too far from main commercial area. No proper indian restaurants available nearby ! Also request for house keeping was not attended! It was quite disappointing! !!!!.....................

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Ramesh K, General Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write this review. My sincere apology on the areas that we have not met your expectation and we will definitely make the necessary changes.

We hope that you will give us another opportunity and we look forward to seeing you again,

With kind regards,

Ramesh Kanesan

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Got put up here by Singapore Airlines when a flight delay caused me to miss my connecting flight home. Was only here for 7 hours, but wanted to review it as this is an unusual stay for me.
The hotel seems to be used for people in transit, and given it's proximity to the airport this makes sense. There is an abundance of takeaway/quick eat options in walking distance but not much else.
As I didn't have my luggage with me I wasn't able to use the gym facilities but I had a peek inside and the machines look new and well maintained.
I was pleasantly surprised by the size of my room. All the usual iron, bathrobe, hair dryer, slippers, tea/coffee is provided and the layout makes the room seem spacious. I have not been so fortunate on previous trips to Singapore.
Had a buffet lunch on arrival, the food was tasty and I wish I wasn't so tired that I could have had a go at the make your own laksa station. Getting coffee brought to the table required some prodding as the waiters are rushing (but also possibly just a little disorganised).
I am unable to comment on the value as it was paid by the airline, but if I do have a layover and am not interested in seeing any sights or want to be close to the airport I would certainly come back here.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Kent_Law, Manager at Village Hotel Changi by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Dear Nush H,

Greetings from Village Hotel Changi !

Thank you for the positive review and glad to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and unique location's offerings. Apology for the service shortfall at our restaurant and will definitely review and improve here on.

Do contact me should you be planning your next Singapore trip and hope to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

The hotel is located at suburb area near Changi beach. It is a good option for a short get-away from Singapore hectic urban life.

The pool at the roof top is good. I enjoy laying by the pool watching the aeroplanes taking off or landing to Changi Airport.

Those who love fishing, this is a popular fishing spot in Singapore.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Curtee,

Greetings from Village Hotel Changi !

Thank you for the positive review and glad to know that you have enjoyed our hospitality and pool facility. We take pride as a good staycation destination and are glad to have you with us.

Do contact me should you be planning your next Staycation, hope to welcome you again.