Parc Sovereign Hotel - Albert St.
US$290
US$223
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$191
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$116
US$332
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$161
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$182
US$146
  • Breakfast included
1,069 results
All reviewslittle indiasim lim squarebugis streetfourth floormrt stationindian foodsmall gymhotel location isfree upgradenice stayfront officenice poolmobile phonemin walkearly checkfood courtbus stop
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My stay at Parc Sovereign was nice. The hotel is a 10 minute maximum walking distance to the Metro station, Burgis Market and Little India.

The rooms are clean however a bit crammed which is quite usual in Singapore unless you book a suite. Having arrived late night at 11 pm in the hotel I checked if there was any possibility of a late check out at 4 pm as I was catching a evening flight. The best I could get was 1 pm. During my stay when I returned back at 3 pm my room was not cleaned around 4:30 pm the Cleaning staff came and we requested her to come at 6pm. She replied back stating she would be off that time and would refer to her supervisor. We left at 6 pm and returned from Night Safari around 10 pm to find our room not cleaned at all. Since it was too late we went to sleep. The Front Office lady was kind enough to provide us water when we requested. Although this should not have happened I was quite happy with the hotel and the services for the price I paid.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

My stay in parc sovereign hotel was for 3 days and 2 nights. First of all id like to say all the positive things about this hotel is that its a 2 min walk from serangoon mrt station (mc kanzee exit) , location quite convenient to the main tourist attractions in singapore, clean rooms, a good amount of things to do around the hotel since its 2 min away from little india. Negative points is that rooms are small , prices are expensive, hotel doesnt have room service or a restaurant or a coffee shop, the queen sized bed room is fit for only 1 person as its tiny not recomended for anyone especially for the price. King sized bed rooms are much much better and this hotel has no breakfast. Over all my stay wasnt bad although it would have beed if we dint upgrade our room from queen sized bed room to king for $94 for 2 nights. Room felt much better but not worth the price. Much better hotels in better areas for the price. Sleep quality was good. Over all an average hotel but not worth the price. Ps : do not stay in the room with the queen sized bed.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Bvesh
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

After a wonderful Asian holiday where hotels had been luxury for $50-80 per night, it was a shock to arrive in Singapore and find that $130ish didn't get you more than a room that barely fit a bed and had a moldy shower. Because the rooms were so small, other guests had decided to use the lift lobby of the floor as their lounge room to socialize and let their kids run around. Due to the mould and the noise we complained and were upgraded to a slightly bigger room where I felt my claustrophobia subside. The staff were friendly and helpful and I am so happy we moved rooms. We had booked in advance and paid so I would feel bad about leaving to go and pay for a second hotel. Location was decent. Next to some lovely restaurants and a craft beer bar and 500 meters from Little India MRT.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel in june 3,4 and 5 this year.the location is good near shopping areas in little India like the well known Mustapha plaza and shen zong shopping centre.the rooms are very small and the toilets also but the place is very clean and well maintained the front desk service is good and helpful.so if you don't mind the room size this hotel is well located and in a very quiet area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Clean and tidy rooms. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Check-in Time was quick. Wifi was great. But the man incharge of breakfast wasn't polite nor courteous. Even the breakfast wasn't very good.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family