D'Kranji Farm Resort
US$292
US$425
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$197
Panpacific.com
US$148
US$135
  • Breakfast included
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$189
US$128
US$124
Travelocity
All reviewsprawn fishingsungei bulohbustling cityshort staycationmozziespax
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Went for a weekend getaway find this
place is quite clean and comfortable with a personal parking space which meet my expectation. Pleasant experience as it is away from the city. The service that was given to me by their concierge shah was amazing. He was professional, affable and accommodating to sum it up it was a good experience.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank fir1984
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Bought this deal off Groupon before reading all the negative reviews which came as a blessing in disguise. Firstly, the staff were VERY FRIENDLY! I brought up my concerns to them after reading the bad reviews but they assured me of a good stay. I booked the room to celebrate my anniversary and the staff made all the arrangements! From cake to wine! I like the fact that we have our own parking space, the room was a good size and the toilers were relatively clean. I basically had nothing to complain about. When I booked this room,my boyfriend absolutely loved it as well!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank RachelJK91
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Bought this deal from Groupon and making reservation was hassle free. Just that I don't understand why they ask into details for my credit card when I already made the full payment with Groupon. Place was decent but the location of the resort is really away from the city. I would suggest to drive instead. As it is a farm, do expect insects... Room is really small! Like a 35sq feet? Breakfast was hearty. We opt for the 60 mins prawning but it was a completely waste of time. Spent 60mins catch nothing except 1 dead prawn. Overall, for the price we paid, is acceptable. Will come here again if there's another deal.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gillianng1
Reviewed 31 March 2013

My wife, 11 month old toddler and I decided to do this staycation as part of training to get used to travelling with a baby.

The surrounding farms beyond the resort were fairly interesting (see my other reviews). The resort offered little. The queen room (paid >$200 for 1 night over the Easter weekend) was small. The attached bath was decent and all rooms had their own private parking space. The air-conditioner and fridge did not work as well as we wanted. The stairs in the room made it a bit unsafe for the baby.

Construction work went on next to our room beyond check-in time. The resort offered a few ponds for prawning, an adjacent fruit/vegetable farm for tours, small convenience store, open stage karaoke and a decent looking Chinese restaurant(didn't try). Complimentary breakfast was very simple.

Customer support was lacking and they should provide a map and introduction package to the resort.

This place offers an alternative, "kampung" experience but sadly, was of poor value. I would visit this part of Singapore via car, without the overnight stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank DrJohnWong
Reviewed 7 February 2013

Two years ago, thought this place will really impressed us. Never did we know I had a terrible stayed then. The same old issue until now. Wondering why the management here never take action about it. It is all about the noise pollutions.

Never judge what they published online. Quiet , out of the city life, so on and so for. All are nonsense. The karaoke open concept is a terrible. Wondering how the the neighboring farms can put up by it.

As I am writing now, the singing still going on and on even pass midnight.

We are also paying customer, and we have to suffer by others happiness.

No more coming back here. No more supporting Kranji Farm Resort! Really am disappointed even after two years. Unless there is an improvement in noise pollution e.g considering putting karaoke indoor then perhaps I may consider coming back.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple