“Craving satisfied”

Neighbourhood: Orchard Road
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Craving satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

The last time I ate here was 3 years ago, and I crave for it every now and then. When I finally had Skinny Pizza again, it was very satisfying.

I ordered the English Breakfast pizza, and I ate the whole thing on my own. Lots of rocket, tomatoes, chopped mushrooms, strips of bacon, and a fried egg on top of a crispy thin crust... it was good! Skinny Pizza, I hope you'll consider cutting up the bacon into bite-sized pieces to make it easier to eat.

It is very expensive, SGD24 for the pizza, but I will come back again for more.

• Visited July 2014

Singapore, Singapore
“Skinny pizza is really skinny”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

Had dinner at skinny pizza recently. Love their super skinny and crispy pizza skin. We had English Breakfast pizza and was not dissapointed. The crispy pizza is top with bacon, mushroom, juicy totatoes, shaved parmesan cheese, wild rocket and a runny yolk sunny side down :) the combination is perfect and super yummy!!!

pics:

• Visited June 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We ordered a ham and cheese 'pizza' as all of the rest of the flavours were very strange and weird.
When it came out, we were shocked. we wouldn't even call it a pizza, it was more like a thin piece of dry crispy bread with a salad on top.
It didn't have any melted cheese to make the ingredients stay in place and everything was falling off.
We also ordered a side order of nachos and they came out with thin strips of corn chips with a small blob of sour cream, one of bolagnese sauce and one of a cheesy type sauce. We don't consider these to be any thing like the real mexican nachos.
Every thing lacked flavour and was very over priced.
Definitely not a pleasant meal !

• Visited June 2014
SkinnyPizzaMgmt, Marketing Executive at Skinny Pizza, responded to this review, 5 December 2014
Hello,

Greetings from Skinny Pizza, and I hope that you are well.

First and foremost, thank you for dropping your feedback. I would like to assure you that it has been passed on to the Senior Management for their investigation. At Skinny Pizza, we have always strived to provide the best service, as well as food and beverage quality to all our valued customers. Hence, it was very upsetting to hear that we are lacking in one aspect.

Nonetheless, do be assured that the Senior Management will definitely be investigating this issue. I do hope that this one-off incident would not deter you from heading back to enjoy our pizzas and pastas.

Should there be anything else that you would like to share with me, or if there is anything that I can assist you with, do not hesitate to contact me at chanel.lim@spa-esprit.com .
Thank you.
Beechboro
“Going Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Spaghetti Marinara to die for - Mushroom Risotto just right. Good service. Great price. Yum! Unusual pizzas to choose from. Have a wine or cider if you prefer with your meal. Good place to dine - lunch or dinner.

Visited May 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“skinny tiny and expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We order the inked pizza and the Spaghetti Aglio Olio w Clams . The pizza was average , nothing special but the spaghetti was terrible, very plain tasting..

• Visited February 2014