“A 4.5”

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place was great, but not quite perfect. However much of the stuff that bugged me was due to other patrons not the actual hostel. Overall, the hostel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the location CANNOT BE BEAT! But our 2-bed room was very small and near the bunk rooms. The other people could get pretty loud in the hallways, usually only in the early morning and not late at night. Then they ran out of glasses during breakfast, but there were a lot of people there and I bet some people stole them from the common dining area. I would return here and recommend it to friends.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 April 2014

stayed here for 3 days 2 night and feel really excited.. really close to MRT in china town. good location but the name board too small. Such a oases in crowded place in Chinatown.but will be back here for sure and have fun with my girls :) breakfast is simple nice but i cant smoking here :( even the cafe is open air

Room Tip: i got in first floor for female dormsmore quite and thanks to reception that they put me with same b...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

I Stay for 4 day 3 night and overall this hostel it's OK for the Budget, but The Location is what I was looking for, It's location is Very Very Close to MRT, and using that access it's easy to go anywhere, clean bed, not so clean Toilet but good shower.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank apricom
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here (Pagoda Street branch, they have 4 of these all over SG) for a weekend and I was pleasantly surprised. Great service, absolutely fabulous location right in the heart of Chinatown and next door to the MRT exit and free breakfast!!! The only thing that is worth of note is that the rooms are really really tiny - but hey its Singapore - space is of the essence. Backpackers and budget-conscious this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This review is after my 2nd stay in the same hostel. And the reason I came back, is because it had everything that you would need within walking distance. Provided a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Attentive and helpful staff.

If I were to return for a 3rd time, I will most definitely be using the hostel again.

Thanks to all the staff who made it so easy to write this review.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2014

This is the first time stay here.. The Staffs were very friendly and helpful. We do appreciated for their kindness and assistance. The room was great and also the bathroom was clean as well. Definitely we will return in the nearest future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed at 5footway.inn Project Chinatown for 2 days to do a little sightseeing in Singapore before continuing my journey to Australia.
I booked the single loft room (number 7 in the 73A pagoda st. building) and was more than satisfied with my accommodation.
5footway.inn Project is in the heart of Chinatown, right next to the train station (making travel easy and accessible).
The staff are extremely friendly and the other guests where friendly too (which helped me as I was travelling solo).
5footway.inn Project include breakfast at either reception or the terrace in 63A pagoda. This was really nice with inclusion of cereal, toast and spreads as well as fruit. It was also nice to have access to a coffee maker (latte, cappuccino and other choices).
5footway.inn Project Chinatown was clean, cost effective, comfortable (The aircon was brilliant and needed as the weather was hot and humid when I arrived) and very safe (you are provided with a lockable cupboard for your valuables)
Overall, I had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely recommend 5footway.inn Project Chinatown. I have no doubt that when I return to Singapore, I will definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo