5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$333
US$288
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$155
Novotel
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$167
  • Pool
Swissotel The Stamford Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$195
  • Restaurant
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$166
US$222
US$190
  • Pool
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$149
US$137
US$116
All reviewspagoda streetmrt stationgreat locationbunk bedsdorm roomshared bathroomfemale dormfree breakfastwater dispensercoffee machinebudget hostelair constrategic locationmin walkchangi airportmarina baycereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I stayed for 3 nights with as a budget traveler. I like the interior, simple, neat, and modern. my favorite time was 'breakfast session' as all travelers gathered in the dining area which is in the open backyard of the hostel so we had very fresh air and the warmth of morning sunshine. the Chinatown location is really benefit us since we can enjoy all kind of delicious Chinese food. absolutely i'll go back to this hostel!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This is my 2nd time staying at the hostel. The first time, it was at the main block next to the lobby - which was older and it got a bit noisy at night so I couldn't sleep very well. This time, we stayed at a newer block just a few steps down. It was newer and cleaner. It was also quieter up at the 2nd floor and the bathrooms were cleaner.

But for the top bunk, the ceiling was too low for me. For my both stays, I have problems with the door lock. It was not very easy to lock and it took us a few tries in order to lock it properly.

Other than that, it was good. Love fivefootway hostel because of the location which is just outside the MRT. Plenty of food places and culture observing around the Chinatown and Tanjung Pagar area. Would love to come back again when I'm in Singapore.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Aurelia L
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was stayed at this hostel in July 2014. Staffs were helpful. The room was OK for me.
It located in excellent location.

One thing that I have comment is toilet&bathroom. There are 2 toilets and 2 bathrooms for each zone. They were all dirty. Some toilet has water spray hose but it broken.
Please clean it more often.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Khimmyjang
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Its my second time to stay at 5footway.inn and really like to recommend to others . I was staying at main buildings for the first time which near the kitchen. I like the room there because I can do my work at the Kitchen Area .
I didn't make any booking this time , but lucky they still have room available at the building near MRT exit . More Lucky is the room I stayed there is small table inside which most of other hostels don't provide ,I can easily finish my work at my room .Thanks for all the staff here to make my short stay perfectly, I came to Singapore quite couple of times and definitely will come back here again.

Room Tip: choose the room at new building
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Zhanghaiyan
Reviewed 24 July 2014

the first time to this hotel,stayed here for two nights in a bunk room for 2 people, feel good because of the clean bed and cheerful young waiters.if i go to the Singapore i will choose the hotel again.

Room Tip: rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple