Bay Hotel Singapore
US$308
US$224
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$191
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$527
US$367
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$168
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$493
US$326
  • Pool
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$191
Official Site
US$125
US$98
US$168
US$145
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssentosa islandvivo city mallfree mini barmount fabercruise centreharbour frontfrosted glassmrt stationuniversal studiosqueen bedrooms are smallreplenished dailywalking distanceupon checkrooftop barpublic transportbus stop
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel is Just step away from vivo city anda harbourfront MRT, good forum guest and business need close publik transportation anda shopping. 4 staf hotel with good price. I got free minimal with 8 cantik, mineral water and some snack, very nice.

Room Tip: Ask famili room if go with family
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
BayHotelSingapore, Front Office Manager at Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your kind words We are delighted you had a memorable stay with us, and glad that you enjoyed our famed mini bar and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a business trip. Friendly staff, despite slight language barrier. Rooms were nice and clean with working AC. Ideal location, right across from a mall with plenty of places to shop and eat. An enjoyable stay for myself and my colleagues.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travellers. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been stayed 3 times at Bay Hotel .The location within a walking distance from Vivocity. The entrance was a hotel restaurant if we walk from vivocity , while the lobby is located at another side which is 3rd floor of the building. We booked a standard room on January 2014 and check-in in the evening which is the process take some time and we got free upgrade to Deluxe Room with city view . We enjoyed a free minibar and the room much bigger than standard room which is rather small. When our shower are broken , the staff are quick response and fixed it immediately. Overall , we had a good stayed. But ,the price are quite expensive during weekend and peak season.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your kind words, and thank you also for taking the time to share your Bay experience with your fellow travellers. We are delighted you have truly enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Was on business travel for an overnight trip when i was booked in the this hotel. I called a day before to request for early check in since i will be arriving in the morning and will attend the conference after lunch. I was told that they would try but i should not hope but in case i can just leave my baggage in the reception.

So when i arrived in the hotel, i was initially informed that i cannot check in early coz there was no available room yet. I just asked for an access to a washroom to freshen up and was ready to leave my luggage with the reception staff when i was told that a room will be available for me in a few minutes! I was satisfied.

Typical hotel room, but could use a little more cleaning. Found a hair strand on my sheets. The soap and shampoo smells like male aftershave, a more gender neutral scent would be nicer. ;)

But the nicest thing i experienced here are the reception staff. They are all young and vibrant. Also greets you with smile on their faces. On my first night, i needed to have an access to a computer so i've asked for the business center, unfortunately, they do not have it in the hotel. But the kind lady at the reception informed me that she can lend me the hotel laptop for free in the lobby. So i went down and did my work for a few minutes. This kind gesture is really appreciated and one that would be remembered by guests.

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you for your positive review. It was heartening to know that we had made a difference on your stay with us. I will share your comments with the Guest Relations team and its such encouraging review that ignites the service passion in us all.
We are also glad that our facilities has added to a memorable stay .

We thank you also for recommending us as a choice hotel in Singapore and look forward to welcoming you back to the Bay Hotel Singapore in future.

Yours sincerely
Bay hotel Singapore

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I checked in with my wife and two young kids on a friday. Upon reaching the hotel at about 1320hrs, we requested for early check in and was politely accepted by the reception staff. As it was about the time for friday prayer, I left my family at the lobby and went to the mosque. The staffs assisted my family to the hotel with our bags as well. You can see that all the staffs are genuinely putting their hearts to deliver the customer's satisfaction. Location is quite good as vivocity and harbourfront is at the opposite. For muslim travellers, a mosque is located beside the hotel and halal food should not be an issue. Cleanliness is acceptable but the only setback I had was that the room was a bit small which wasnt much of an issue. Overall I enjoyed my stay and will look forward to returning.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your exceptional Bay experience with your fellow travellers. We truly appreciate your kind words and generosity, and we can only afford you our utmost gratitude. Thank you again, and we hope to welcome you back again soon.