“Very Comfortable”

Ranked #109 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
“Very Comfortable”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I stayed for a week at bay hotel and before coming saw reviews mostly about bad location , small rooms and no worth for money , but trust me I traveled and stayed in many countries so my stay was as comfortable as any where else , after a hectic business meetings the place was relaxing for me , the staff was very courteous and they themselves placed me in room with sentosa island view on higher floor, room is good as I stayed at queen bed arrangement . with a free mini bar .
nice place with very clean atmosphere . and I being Muslim , the mosque was next door with halal food at vivo mall which is just in front of the hotel .

Room Tip: higher floor and preferably facing to santosa island
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
BayHotelSingapore, Front Office Manager at Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words on our room comfort, location and the dedicated service staff. We are delighted that you have had an exceptional stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Yours sincerely
Bay Hotel Singapore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Negombo,Sri lanka
Reviewed 1 May 2014

I was in this hotel for a day while transit to home. Their break fast & Lunch was fabulous. very polite hotel staff. Although the room I was in realy compact but all necessary items are included. conveniently located definitely I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Better to take rooms on the road side If you wish to viewing sights.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
BayHotelSingapore, Front Office Manager at Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for the generous praise of your experience with us and for taking the time to share them with your fellow travellers too. Thank you also for your praises on our renowned Guest Relations services.
We look forward to welcome you back again soon

Cavite City, Philippines
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My husband and I stayed in a deluxe room for 2 nights. It's true that it's smaller than usual hotel rooms, but for 2 nights and 2 people, that wasn't such a big deal because the location was just perfect! 5 minute walk from Vivo City (which is a really big mall) and very near Sentosa. There's a lot to do in Sentosa so it was the perfect place to stay. Staff were nice and the room was clean.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Bay Hotel Singapore. I am glad to hear that you recently had a most memorable stay with us and found our location very convenient for all your needs.

We thank you also for recommending us as a choice hotel in Singapore and look forward to welcoming you back to the Bay Hotel Singapore in future.
kuala lumpur
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Rooms are the smallest I experienced but I can live with that. Food is average but no problem or I can eat out. Hell of noise all night that you can hardly sleep and clean of the room is damn poor! That what I can't stand up with. The only positive point is that the staff are good

2 Thank t3mmar
BayHotelSingapore, Front Office Manager at Bay Hotel Singapore, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We do have to apologize that it was not to your expectation. Your feedback is very important to us, and we truly appreciate you taking the time to share them. I have personally noted every single one of them, and I have also shared them with the relevant departments.

Rest assure that the necessary amends will be in place, and we want you to know that we value you as our esteemed guest. We definitely look forward to welcome you back again soon.

The Bay Hotel Singapore

Travellers are raving about these Singapore hotels

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel is located right where the sentosa bridge links to the main island. I have stayed at various sentosa properties and this property is unexpectedly good. I foresee that I won't be making any more of sentosa hotels bookings now that this hotel is around. This place is also a 3 mins walk to Vivo City where you can take the monorail to the island. There is good parking space and a quiet restaurant within the property.

Best part, the mini bar is free! This is awesome, unlike big hotels which charges you a huge sum for rooms alone and still wish to earn every single penny from you. At the same time, their staff are friendly and polite which is all I needed. Front desk staff are dressed in jeans but who cares! This property is a perfect bland. You pay for what you get. And its clean and new. I will be back again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words, We can only afford you our highest gratitude for your generosity. We are extremely delighted we have made your stay a memorable one. Most importantly, we are happy to note that you have truly enjoyed your experience and looking forward to more.

We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kediri, Indonesia
Reviewed 26 April 2014

This hotel is Just step away from vivo city anda harbourfront MRT, good forum guest and business need close publik transportation anda shopping. 4 staf hotel with good price. I got free minimal with 8 cantik, mineral water and some snack, very nice.

Room Tip: Ask famili room if go with family
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words We are delighted you had a memorable stay with us, and glad that you enjoyed our famed mini bar and we look forward to welcome you back again soon.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for one night on a business trip. Friendly staff, despite slight language barrier. Rooms were nice and clean with working AC. Ideal location, right across from a mall with plenty of places to shop and eat. An enjoyable stay for myself and my colleagues.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your fellow travellers. Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back again soon.