“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eu Yan Sang Integrative Healthcare

Eu Yan Sang Integrative Healthcare
Ranked #152 of 502 Shopping in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: When it comes to Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Eu Yan Sang is the place that comes to most locals’ minds. A household name that’s been around for 130 years, it offers a wide range of products, and boasts an inventory of more than a thousand herbs.
Geneva, Switzerland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a certified acupuncture place go here. There are clinics all over the city. The doctors speak English. The receptionists struggle but manage. The price is fair and certain clinics are open late after work hours. If you are not used to acupuncture my doctor allowed me to pay for one session to see if I wanted to continue before purchasing a package. I only visiting Singapore and my naturopath at home told me to do some acupuncture for weight loss which is what they offer. I am going 2 times a week but not taking the Chinese herbs as I take my own homeopathic things. The doctor also understands that being European I have never been exposed to acupuncture so she is very kind and actually comforting. If you want to experience acupuncture or cupping go here , I went to the clinic in tiong bahru.

1 Thank Lora F