“Exceptional and good value”
Review of Afond Boutique Spa

Afond Boutique Spa
Ranked #12 of 241 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: AFOND Boutique Spa, established in 2000, is a luxury spa in the heart of historic Chinatown. Accredited by CASETRUST and Spa Association of Singapore, we are one of the best couple spas with great service at affordable prices. Located at South Bridge Road and Holland Village, we have individual massage rooms, as well as spacious couple spa rooms. With facilities such as an infrared sauna, a couple’s Jacuzzi and en-suite bathrooms, AFOND Boutique Spa is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate with our massage, spa and facial services. We are new to Tripadvisor, do leave us your feedback for us to improve. Note: Overseas reservation can be made after online payment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Exceptional and good value”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Simply amazing. In fact so good I booked for another massage the next day.

Initially I opted for a 90min massage which cost $115 which is roughly £60, compared to London prices and quality this seemed like a steal. My massage lady was exceptional, my whole body felt like a new person.

Ahead of my flight home, I went back for another massage this time just 60mins, again amazing.
I can not speak highly of this place and I am generally quite fussy!
The pressure was great and they actually get the knots out of your back, legs etc...

My only regret is that I didn't discover this place on day one and try some other treatments.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Pam5596
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you for your candid and excellent review. Our team at AFOND Spa are glad to be able to exceed your expectations and provide your tired body with much needed rejuvenation. It is particularly heartwarming to know that you decided to come back to us for another 60 minutes of body massage before you flew off.

Do visit us again if you pass through Singapore again, perhaps you can plan a little bit more time to pamper your tired body. Cheers!

Perth, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Peaceful and Relaxing”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Visited with my husband and we had1.5hr full body massage in couples room.
We popped in the day before and booked the Off peak promotion - valid from 11 - 5 m-f.
Staff fully explained treatment - and offered extra services but not pushy.

Massage itself was lovely - firm but not too firm - with therapist checking pressure once or twice - but then letting you totally relax. Room was clean and smelt nice. Good choice of oils.

Fell great after - finishing with a lovely cup of mint tea.

Nice and Affordable Spa in Busy Chinatown.

Visited May 2014
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 25 May 2014
Thank you for your excellent and gracious review, our team at AFOND Spa are thankful for your appreciation of our hard work. We will keep up our level of service. Do come back to visit us when you have the time! Cheers.
“Outstanding therapist!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

One of the best massages I've ever had! The therapist was excellent, professional and very gifted (Chinatown outlet). Apart from that the receptionist was not particularly friendly and the facilities are like in many other spas and clean.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We are glad that you enjoy the massage and gave us such a wonderful review. We will continue to improve all our therapists' massage skills and service level.

Thank you for your candid feedback on our receptionist, we will work with her to enhance our service experience. I believe that everyone in the service industry should put on a brilliant smile throughout the whole day, however, it is not an easy thing to do when juggling phone calls, appointments and serving customers. (I will buy her a nice and sweet sugarcane drink from the nearby Maxwell Market and give her a pat on the back, perhaps a little appreciation for her hard work is all that is needed to bring the "smiles" back.)

We welcome you back to try our other promotions when you have the time. Cheers!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent choice”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I can highly recommend the honeymoon package, which we had just before Christmas. This included a body scrub, herbal wrap, facial and massage, and lasted around 3 hours in a room designed for couples. The massage was one of the best I have ever had, the therapists were extremely professional and thorough, and we left feeling totally rejuvenated. There was a little confusion over the booking when we arrived, but this was quickly sorted out. We will happily go back and try another treatment. Excellent value for money as well.

Visited December 2013
RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent review. The Couple Spa package that you had enjoyed was "Blissful Marriage Retreat" and that is one of the best all rounded Spa session that we offer, a full 3 hours and 30 minutes of Head to Toe pampering. We are glad that you have enjoyed our specially designed couple room and treatments, we have indeed put a lot of thought into details of the Couple Spa Room, ambiance, music and lighting so that everyone that visit us can enjoy "True Rejuvenation, Revitalisation and Relaxation".

We will continue to keep up the good work and look forward to serving you again wen you visit Singapore. Cheers!
“Citrus Spa package”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I had a full day stopover in Singapore on my way from Melbourne,Australia to London UK.
I made the booking online a few weeks prior to my trip. The location of the spa is convenient for sightseeing and shopping around Chinatown beforehand (you'll be too relaxed after). The actual treatment did not dissappoint. It was one fo the most relaxing massages ever in a very serene, calming interior.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

RhysNg, Manager at Afond Boutique Spa, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for your excellent review, we are glad that you have enjoy the "Magic Of Citrus" promotion. It gives us great pleasure to hear that our service standards and massage skills have exceeded your expectations, we will pass on your wonderful feedback to the therapist who served you that day. Your appreciation will bring smiles to the whole team at AFOND Spa.

We will continue to keep up the good work and constantly improve on our service and skills. Cheers!