“Oasis”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 September 2013

My husband is very fussy about his coffee and this place saved the day. We were staying across the other side of the river at a disappointing hotel and so ate breakfast here on three occasions and were very happy. Only on the last morning the music became annoying - we think they had a special F1 soundtrack!

Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

We parked ourselves on the suar wood long table looking out at the waterway. With the Sunday breeze, it was quite idyllic.
No complaints about the breakfast spread. In fact the berry pancakes deserve a nod.
The eggs were done well and they took in whatever special requests including dairy free preferences.
The long black and latte were so good that thereafter we ordered affogatos.
Recommended!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

This place is a little gem in Singapore. Most places are buzzing, giving you the impression life is going crazy fast.
However by luck I found this cafe, along the river on Richardson Quay.

Imagine a nice cafe, high ceiling, modern / industrial / simple decor.
A nice terrace, and inside a few tables, a bar along the windows to sit on high chairs and enjoy coffee, and a communal table in the middle. That's were I enjoyed 2 hours of my time, drinking coffee, having a nice lunch, reading etc. Food is good, but not amazing, so go here for simple food and a coffee, not for michelin star food ;-)

This is simply my kind of cafes, where time slows down, people are friendly, the coffee is good and I can easily relax.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My son who lives in Singapore loves this place but i was disappointed. The music was dreadful and the coffee luke warm. However there was a young crowd who seemed to enjoy it

Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

Perhaps a bad day for them. My fellow diner's dish came out way undercooked and was served much later than mine- so I had finished my meal by the time the (now overlooked) meal came out. In fairness they took it off the bill.

Service felt a bit slow - we had to ask for cutlery after we received one meal and the order was taken incorrectly in two respects. Clearly it has a loyal following so I will put it down to bad luck. Coffee was very good.