“This place sucks, and it's a great thing!”

Kenko Reflexology and Fish Spa
Ranked #13 of 222 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot Reflexology, Body Massage, Shoulder Massage, Head Acupressure Massage, Acu-Meridian Massage, Ear Candling, Fish Spa, etc. KENKO Wellness Spa the largest Chain of Foot Reflexology and Spa in Singapore. Founded on 1991 and with 20 over years of experiences in the Foot Reflexology and Wellness Spa industry, it had become a signature icon as the best Foot Reflexology and Massage services in Singapore.
Langley City, Canada
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“This place sucks, and it's a great thing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

First time ever having the Garra Rufa fish treatment, kinda weird at first, but in the end really enjoyed it. I'd say try it out, at the very least you'll have a story to tell. We are going back for more!

Visited June 2014

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“A Great Exprience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was our second fish spa having tried it in Corfu a few weeks earlier. It is a great feeling and leaves your feet feeling soooo good for at least a week. Please ensure that any fish spa you visit uses the Garra Rufa fish as other varieties will bite whereas these ones are toothless and suck the dead skin from your feet. I really need to get me some of these fish at home!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Scott L
Jakarta, Indonesia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Interesting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2013

It was my first time going to a fish spa. I tried it out of curiosity. The fee was ok, because it was quite long. The place was nice and clean, they also had some relaxing music. They rinsed my feet and told me to chose a place to sit. They told me to insert my foot in the tank. I thought it was super tickle-ish at first, and kept taking my foot out. But after while, i got used to it, and i moved around, so i could get both the big and the small fish. The fish loved my feet, probably because it was very filthy and full of dead skin cells. The massage afterwards was also refreshing. All in all, i would come back for more.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Scharringa
Whitby, Canada
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A worthwhile experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

The fish spa is worth the time and expense if only for the picture opportunities and the stories to be told after going. The establishment is clean and the staff are polite and accommodating. A very inviting atmosphere that has internet acces should you want to surf while you spa but the experience itself is very engaging.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Siby C
Vancouver, Canada
84 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Unique experience. Relaxing massage.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

This was my 2nd time trying fish spa. The fish here are bigger and it was very interesting. They also had a tank with baby fishes but I decided to go with the bigger ones. I don't know if they do what they claim to do, but I don't feel like my feet are smoother or softer after the 30 minute treatment. Although it was definitely a cool experience, especially watching my cousins who got to try it for the first time freaking out. I think it's just one of those things you have to try once in your life just for the fun of it. I believe that it is extremely safe. The foot massage that followed was pretty good. I do live in Taiwan so this was not like the best foot massage I have ever had or anything, but it was very relaxing, especially since we had been walking around a lot prior to getting the massage. The place is very clean and tranquil. We actually visited their other location again during our 4 day visit to singapore.

Visited July 2013