“Weird”

Kenko Reflexology and Fish Spa
Ranked #15 of 272 Spas & Wellness in Singapore
More attraction details
Owner description: Foot Reflexology, Body Massage, Shoulder Massage, Head Acupressure Massage, Acu-Meridian Massage, Ear Candling, Fish Spa, etc. KENKO Wellness Spa the largest Chain of Foot Reflexology and Spa in Singapore. Founded on 1991 and with 20 over years of experiences in the Foot Reflexology and Wellness Spa industry, it had become a signature icon as the best Foot Reflexology and Massage services in Singapore.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My daughters decided to try this. At first they found it very strange having the fish swarm around their feet. After the 30 minutes where up they all said they enjoyed it and it was worth doing.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

First time ever having the Garra Rufa fish treatment, kinda weird at first, but in the end really enjoyed it. I'd say try it out, at the very least you'll have a story to tell. We are going back for more!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was our second fish spa having tried it in Corfu a few weeks earlier. It is a great feeling and leaves your feet feeling soooo good for at least a week. Please ensure that any fish spa you visit uses the Garra Rufa fish as other varieties will bite whereas these ones are toothless and suck the dead skin from your feet. I really need to get me some of these fish at home!

1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 24 December 2013

It was my first time going to a fish spa. I tried it out of curiosity. The fee was ok, because it was quite long. The place was nice and clean, they also had some relaxing music. They rinsed my feet and told me to chose a place to sit. They told me to insert my foot in the tank. I thought it was super tickle-ish at first, and kept taking my foot out. But after while, i got used to it, and i moved around, so i could get both the big and the small fish. The fish loved my feet, probably because it was very filthy and full of dead skin cells. The massage afterwards was also refreshing. All in all, i would come back for more.

1  Thank Scharringa
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The fish spa is worth the time and expense if only for the picture opportunities and the stories to be told after going. The establishment is clean and the staff are polite and accommodating. A very inviting atmosphere that has internet acces should you want to surf while you spa but the experience itself is very engaging.

2  Thank Siby C