Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2018

The hostel is a 7 minute walk from the local metro station, it's extremely clean and feels very safe. Being my first hostel, I was impressed with the organisation and friendliness of the place. I was in a girls dorm and they were all very pleasant, there is a good atmosphere and people are willing to explore the local sites. They had iMacs for use of guests, which was very useful for plane information etc, and there was free WIFI. Overall it made my visit to Singapore very smooth and enjoyable.

Room tip: Girls Sanctuary was quieter.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Eve H
Reviewed 22 November 2018

A decent hostel. Had a trip with 2 other guy friends and we had an amazing time because the staffs provide info to us. We managed to go alot places and visit alot of places thanks to them. 'Singapore is a great city

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Nice place! Good location very close to 2 MRT line Bendemeer and Boon Keng. Rooftop is good. Very nice and accommodating staff. Simple but healthy breakfast watermelon and orange, brown bread. Very clean toilet, hot and cold shower is available. Overall I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

My friend and i booked 2 nights at Rucksack Inn. We slept in a double room with shared bathroom. The accommodation is centrally located. Near to MRT Station. We had a good stay. On-site there were discounted admission (for example: Gardens by the Bay).

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I had a perfect trip with my family in here. It has a good bartender . Breakfast is simple with fresh fruits, bread, chocolate and peanut jam, but enough. They also have drink for your choice. Moreover, this location near with lots of convenient store, food store a few minutes on foot. Beside this place is the subway platform Bendemeer for easy to go around the city. You know, Singapore is the spectacular city and costly service but Rucksack Inn @ Lavender is the best one for choice with reasonable price . In the prospective, I will turn back here.

Date of stay: August 2018