Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

A nice Hostel with a good Location near to the downtown line. Good breakfast. Maybe not enough space for all the people. Nice rooftop. Cool activities. The shower is just too small, you can’t hang your clothes anywhere, so they will get wet. Attention when your flight is early in the morning! They said to me a grab would be around 16$, but I had to pay 26 (Shuttle Service available for 10$). Locker is 10$ deposit. Nice and friendly stuff. Pillow could be better☺️

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a female dorm. The room and the bathroom was clear. They are cleaning up every day. The showers are good with enough space. Unique is the open bathroom on the site with sinks on one floor.

There is an AC in every room which will be switched on at night. Not so good was the very cold temperature at night and there was no opportunity to change it. Be careful that you don’t catch a cold! We had a room on the street side so it was loud because of the traffic.

There is a cosy place on the rooftop where you can met other people.

The hostel is a good place to meet other backpackers but there are also people who comes for work and stay at the hostel.

Overall it is a good price rate for Singapore.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 February 2019

we group of 10 spend 3 days in rucksack. Overall experience ok. Room abit small but the bed were ok. I like the fact you guys provides multi function electricity outlet. good for traveler like us. Wed like to comment about the shower room. the management need to build more shower and toilet. And the cleanliness of the shower area. One of the shower box was flooded. Thats so unfortunate.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 February 2019 via mobile

I had a good stay at this hostel. People who works there are very kind and helpful, you can have a nice breakfast with toasts, coffee, tea..
Maybe the bathrooms and the toilets should be cleaned a little more times a day or that we could clean it ourselves before getting a shower or going to the toilet but it was most of the time clean enough. I recommend it

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 February 2019

I stayed here a couple nights last week on my way thru Singapore. Overall, the place is pretty easy to access by both bus and MRT, The rooms are nice (even though I had a top bunk in a dorm), No complaints about the place, I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo