“Good food and nice place to go if you're craving Myanmar food”
Review of Inle Myanmar

Inle Myanmar
Ranked #2,202 of 11,377 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Burmese
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Having been to Myanmar, my friend and I wanted to try out the local version of Myanmar food so that we have a place to go when "in the mood". We were pleasantly surprised to find Inle Myanmar.

The taste is pretty authentic but there are some things that cannot be replicated. Having eaten the real thing, I can say this is good but not as good as when you eat it in Myanmar.

However, I would recommend people try the food as it is different from food in Singapore.

Reviewed 26 February 2013 via mobile

I can't comment on the authenticity of the food as I have no reference I can made ... It's my first try on Myanmar food.
Overall I was glad I tried it, and it's an interesting flavor to add to my food kaleidoscope.
The service is great ! Very attentive waiters, they have baby chairs and immediately asked if we need one as soon as they saw me with little kids. They made sure your water is always filled.
The ambience is good for this restaurant level, clean and well decorated with the country's crafts.
The food (again without being able to make reference to) tasted good. Lots of onions and garlics (I rather like them so no issue for me)
The set menu is good value
Recommended for first timer to try

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Curiosity, and the fact that I saw a restaurant that was different made me go in for lunch. It's not in the most popular area of Singapore and it's tucked away on one side of a basement means it more often than not, goes unnoticed.
The food was interesting. It's not too often you get to try Burmese food. Good change.

Reviewed 1 February 2013

We arrived and stayed at a nearby hotel... Got hungry and went looking for food, didn't want to travel far. Stumbled into this place and was pleasantly surprised by how awfully good the food was!

Although I have found it difficult to find bad food in Singapore this place did far exceed our expectations. Yummy and cheap.

We both ordered noodles in soup, my friend had a vegetarian one which was nice, and I had a chicken one that came with a delicious salad as a side. Can't remember what it was called but was tasty. Don't know if this place is authentic, but we enjoyed our first meal on Singapore soil.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was 1st introduced with Myanmar food by my friend. She brought me to this restaurant. Whenever I think of Myanmar food, I will come here. Their food overall are nice, however, I found their food a bit salty and oily.

The Pennywort Salad is always my appetiser. I love this salad. the vegetables, peanut and the sauce are well mixed. The Myanmar Fried Kway Teow and Seafood Glass Noodle tasted good. The taste is different from the Chinese style but I feel oily and a bit salty as well. They still have other good food that we can try out next time.

The most unforgettable soup that I tried here. I forget the name but it smell like urine and have a weird taste. We really lost our appetise on it, so we almost left the whole bowl untouched, a bit wasted.

1  Thank AmethystAme