“Great Free Diving experience”

Singapore Freedivers
More attraction details
Owner description: Singapore Freedivers offers Freediving training and courses with the objective of promoting this wonderful sport to everyone in love with the blue. We were the first to offer certified Freediving courses in Singapore and we are still as passionate about Freediving as we were back in 2012 but with much more experience and maturity. We pride ourselves as the premium Freediving centre in Singapore and believe that Freediving is more than just about certificate collection. Our years of experience enabled us to provide the ultimate Freediving experience, creating a Freedive journey which others can only emulate. Since the beginning, we believe that certification should only come second from the experience that one should receive from learning Freediving and so we travelled the region in search of resorts and dive sites that will suit the different needs of Freedivers. Try Freediving with us and be prepared for your ultimate Freedive adventure.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Free diving is the most challenging and exciting experience i had so far. As a beginner, i feel it's full of enjoyment & relaxation achieved whilst being under water, holding the breath.
Bernard is a very knowledgeable and patient instructor that giving us guidance and courage all the time. He's taking good care each of the trainees and help us improve on the skills. i sincerely would like to recommend training to all sea sports lovers and divers, it will definitely be a great experience for you :)

3  Thank eva_wang08
in 2 reviews
"fun"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great experience. I'd wanted to give a try at freediving for a while, and have been delighted with the sessions taken with Bernard. I'd never been good at holding my breath for long and I was the sort of person who would panic if someone was to put my head under water while playing in a pool. Now I dare say I'm happily below average in terms of freediving :) but I've never been made to feel bad about my performance, I've been constantly encouraged by Bernard, and have learned to enjoy what I could achieve at my level. I've been progressing at my own pace, and have been hugely enjoying what little I was able to do. I now feel like I'm doing better with every session, and every little improvement is a new victory :). I warmly recommend the experience: it's all about being relaxed and learning at your own pace. Can't wait for the next session. Thanks Bernard :)!

2  Thank RamoKHMNC
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Bernard has been very encouraging and patient with my freediving training and I will definitely continue to train with him and the rest of the Singapore Freedivers in future!

2  Thank Altmeow
Reviewed 19 March 2014

It was not so good start for my FreeDiving lessons but after the 3rd day I feel great like flying as a bird under open water. The instructor was so patient and has different effective methodoloy on his teaching skills. Kudos to SingaporeFreedivers and will definetly dive more with them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
4  Thank MichaelRebulatn