“Perfect outdoor dining”

Salt tapas & bar
Ranked #252 of 11,489 Restaurants in Singapore
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Salt tapas & bar is an extension on the existing ‘Salt’ brand and creates a vibrant space that celebrates friendship, good wine and great food. Offering a high standard of food, wine and service, Salt tapas & bar brings an International and distinctly Australian twist to the modern tapas bar. Quality produce is sourced, which includes some of the best oysters from Luke’s favourite Australian farms. In addition, the bar-restaurant also carries a grand selection of wines from all over the world. Fans of the celebrated Chef will also be pleased to know that Luke has created his own take on a Sangria recipe and is serving several other unique cocktails including his signature cocktail – The Australian.
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Spent a lovely late evening at this restaurant,while staying in Singapore for a few days. Close to raffles hotel where we were staying. Tapas was excellent,loads of choice,service very good,would recommend and definitely go again!

2  Thank Jane E

Reviewed 6 August 2014

While the food was a little expensive the tapas I chose was yummy. I had great service from the waiters which is refreshing after walking around all day. I enjoyed the happy hour prices in the drinks and free wifi is always a super bonus when travelling. Not a bad stop over in this part of town.

1  Thank Jess S
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very very average ..
There was no hint of fine food at all...just the whir of the reheat microwave.
Over priced food. Over priced drinks. Only redeeming feature is the lovely staff who try their best.

1  Thank Greg A
GiorgioNathen, Manager at Salt tapas & bar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2014

Dear Sir

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry that you did not enjoy dining with us.

Our prices are consistent with the location and quality of products used. Whilst we would like to keep the prices as low as possible, this is simply not always possible in the current business climate here in Singapore. Rest assured that we will keep our prices as competitive as possible.

would love to show you around our kitchen and you will note that there is not a microwave in sight. The use of microwaves in any of Luke’s kitchen is big NO.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we will ensure to continuously improve. All the best in your culinary journey.

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

It was difficult to enjoy the food because we didn't even get a smile from ANY of the staff: from the guy showing us to our table, the waiter, and the grumpy bartender. I will never come back again. Not even going to bother rating the food.

1  Thank RCDragon
GiorgioNathen, Manager at Salt tapas & bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear RCDragon

Thank you for your feedback.

I am very sorry to hear that you did not have a great time with us. It is very unbecoming of us and I sincerely apologise for the service shortfall.

We would love to have you come visit us again. Please call me at 6837 0995 or drop me an email at g_nathen@pj-partners.com and I will ensure that you are personally looked after.
I look forward to see you and hope you have an enjoyable culinary journey.

Sincerely

Giorgio Nathen

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Whenever I'm in Singapore I make a point of having lunch here. Excellent food and great wine in an ideal location. Couldn't ask for me.

1  Thank Kate M