We conducted a Pan Asia conference attended by about 25 people in April 2011 and the hotel turned out to be an excellent choice. The conference facilities were perfect and the staff were really excellent: friendly, efficient and professional.
All of our delegates enjoyed their stay and we would have no reservation using this hotel again. The only complaint was possibly that the rooms smelled a little "musty" but it was not off-putting.
Although a bit out of the way, the hotel is still a great choice for business visitors to Singapore if you are looking for great service and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with DAILY COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy