The rooms are spacious compared to most Singaporean hotels, maybe because it's less crowded.
With drinkable tap water and an electric kettle, I got everything I need for my baby. They also brought in a crib for free. I appreciate the half-hourly airport transfer. They also have a shuttle to orchard on Saturday and Sunday mornings at 10, 11 and noon.
There's a small 7-11 across the street, a Mcdonald's, and a mall. We have to climb a flight of stairs every time we cross the street or get a bus, and it gets exhausting when you're carrying a small kid/strollers all the time. But overall we enjoyed our room and hubby loves the un-tourist-y neighborhood. We'd love to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with DAILY COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy