Stayed for 2 nights, business purpose.
As Platinum member, they allow me to check in at 0700 morning time which is nice.
The new lobby is nice, however the new renovations, not really touch the room.
Executive lounge also can be improved.
Had to make one remark.
The bell boy really doesnt care for the guest. Maybe because they are quite old for bell boy standard, but at least they can wait when the hotel shuttle arrive, and assist guest with their luggage. When I see the bell boy, I really dont mind carrying my own bag down the shuttle but at least they prepare a trolley or something so I can put my bag in trolley and just wheel it down.
Instead, I have to lift my own luggage, drag it by my own, and give it to the concierge counter to be given luggage tag.
Other thing, this hotel is ok...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Mercure Roxy is an ideal hotel for a business trip or holiday in Singapore. A haven from the bustling city amidst the heritage charms of historic Katong, the hotel enjoys easy access to the city centre, Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the Marina Bay area and Orchard Road. Enjoy fantastic shopping at Parkway Parade on the doorsteps of the hotel or a great day out at East Coast Park with beaches, recreational facilities and renowned seafood restaurants. Only 10 minutes from Changi Airport with COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLE SERVICE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Roxy Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Grand Accor Roxy Hotel
- Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel Singapore
- Mercure Singapore
- Grand Mercure Singapore Roxy