in singapore where taxis r tough to find when rain comes which is often stay near an MRT(local metro) or bus stop. furama is far from any of these. the lobby and restaurants are pleasing to eye, rooms are not, good pool. check out at 12 but u can keep the luggage with the hotel and when u come back to collect it can use the rest rooms to freshen up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore