Date: 04 July 2011
We booked this hotel for our stay in Singapore through Cox & Kings on their recommendation only. And it is a great hotel with pleasant ambience, really.
We have stayed at many hotels over the years, often luxury ones with impeccable details and fantastic designs.
It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying in this
There is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the breakfast is good but lacking vegetarian food and the distance to the city centre is limited. They have arranged separate bed for our childrens at no cost.
And as many people have written before. Furama Riverfront is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. Thank you very much for making our stay so pleasant!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore