I’ve spent 2 weeks at the Furama Riverside on a business trip. I will not stay there again when I return next month.
The lobby has been made to look pretty but the guest rooms are old and in need of a full refurbishment. The first room I had (Executive Room) was old and tired. The carpet was badly worn down at the entrance and the walls were poorly patched. Many of the front desk staff came across as huffy and arrogant. There seemed to be little flexibility and consideration for business traveler needs.
The maids are friendly but don’t speak English (mainland Chinese)
The buffet supper is pretty good in terms of variety, but the food is only so-so in quality.
Location is decent (10min walk to Robertson Quay).
The fitness facilities are poor. The pool is average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore