Stayed at the Furama Riverfront from 7th March, 2013 to 9th March, 2013. The Hotel is very well located, close to the business district of Singapore. Very close to the Zouk Club (one of happening night clubs in Singapore) and 5-10 min walk to Clarke Quay which is another serious night club kind of place with many pubs and a lot of Singaporeans and foreign tourist descend in the evening.
The Furama staff is very friendly and supportive, for price they charge, the hotel is a good place to sleep and get off for work or play. I was given a early check-in by the reception and enjoyed my stay there, very comfortable rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore