Had a pleasant stay at this hotel, the rooms were standard, the staff excellent but the location isn't great and $25 per day for internet is ridiculously high.
Loved the high quality entrance and lobby, but the rooms were like anywhere in the world for a bog standard hotel, but ok size. The location is a bit far from anywhere and need taxi or bus to get to where the action is. Wouldn't stay here again especially as plenty of places provide wifi for free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore