This hotel is good value. It is located very conveniently, within walking distance of the Great World City mall. Also, the staff are always quick to hail a taxi and very friendly.
The rooms are nice, but be sure to ask for non-smoking if that's what you want! Some rooms have been smoked in, which is very unpleasant if you're a non-smoker.
Tip: don't eat breakfast at the hotel, but go eat some sushi or other food (for instance at the Great World City mall). The breakfast isn't really the best ever, and the sushi in Singapore is brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore