This hotel, I put my family up when they were visiting from Brunei. Being from Brunei, my family is used to luxury and we were hoping this hotel would deliver for us. We were wrong. This place is chaotic and super boring. The room felt outdated but I have to be saying the staff are very nice. But that is all I can say. My family was not too happy to live here. Lucky only for three nights, so no drama.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore