We stayed at the Furama RiverFront Hotel for three nights as part of a Singapore Stopover package. The hotel was very comfortable and a great location for the hop on hop off bus, as well as walking distance from Clarke Quay. We didn’t eat in the hotel, so can’t comment on the food but we would be more than happy to stay there again should we be in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore