Furama RiverFront
One Farrer Hotel & Spa(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$191
US$352
US$254
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$160
Marina Bay Sands(Singapore)
US$528
US$368
MarinaBaySands
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Changi Airport(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$152
  • Restaurant
Park Hotel Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$182
US$145
  • Breakfast included
2,677 results
All reviewswaterfall loungeindonesian restaurantthe executive loungeclarke quayhop on hop off busbuffet breakfastreception staffnearest mrtsingapore riverpublic transportorchard roadclub roomenjoyable stayduty managerlate checkchinatowntaxi
Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife, 11 year old daughter & I stayed in April for 8 nights. We took a club lounge package mainly as a way for our 11 year old to have a separate area to sleep in. The rooms were large & comfortable. We were pleasantly surprised that the club lounge offered a fantastic array of complimentary finger food & drinks, and that the staff in the club lounge were very friendly & attentive. They took great care of our daughter who had a broken wrist at the time & made our stay at Furama Riverfront one that we will always remember. When we are next in Singapore we look forward to catching up with our new friends at Furama Riverfront Lounge.

Room Tip: Club Lounge Suite - Great value & service
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My husband and I were taken aback with the size of the room. It was a single room apartment and was outfitted with beautiful and comfortable furniture. It was a very inviting room to come back to each evening after wandering all. . Staff were very helpful especially as we had left some items behind by accident and they were quick to recover them.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

A good hotel for the price offered in Singapore.. clean and tidy... fast check in and check out.. nice live band in the lobby... walkable distance from clarke quay, china town.. ideal place to stay for business..

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stayed several times in this hotel and until now I have always given a 4 star to it - yes there are many more 'fancier' places to stay, yes there are more hotels with a more central location… But it is still a very nice place. "HOWEVER" kinda disspointed this time with the maintenance of the room I was given. As said before it is not fancy/basic and comfortable. But I wonder if the room are being well checked by housekeeping and maintenance department; okay first there was a broken lightbulb (okay may have busted after the room had been serviced but still…)! It was extremely hot and humid outside, so it sure is a pleasant thing to be able to arrive in a cool room; the airconditioning was set at 30 degrees when I got in. I put it right away at the coolest possible level with the fan on high. After a shower I went for a stroll, came back and the room was barely cool. Obviously the filters needed to be serviced and cleaned. Again one would notice - when cleaning or checking the room- that this was not functioning too well. The 'worst' was the constant 'sewer stench' that came from the bathroomsewage system. When draining the bath or taking a shower, the filter in the room couldnot handle the pressure and it flooded the bathroom. I refused to look but heretoo I am sure it needed of a good clean up and desinfectioning. This is something that MUST HAVE been noticed by housekeeping as the stench could not be missed…..So I am wondering if hotels really notice these things and if any action is undertaken? Saying this because these things I passed on to the front desk when checking out and nothing was written down, they just apologized for the inconvenience. So my question is; how will you be able to pass on the information if nothing is written down? I am sure - that when it is very busy at the desk - one will forget most of the things told…. So how serious are they whith these complaints and how serious is the guest taken?
This said they are always extremely friendly …

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank terrencets
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Hotel location is very at a superb location, as its conveniently located near Clarke quay area.Rooms are very spacious with having good pool view from room. Breakfast at the hotel is superb with wide options available for vegetarian. Rooms having very comfortable bedding and nice temperature.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business