This was our second visit to the Furama Riverfront is successive years. Upon arrival reception noted that we had stayed with them before, so straight away we asked if we could have a room with a view as last year we were in the inner sanction of the hotel. Our request was met and we had a very well appointed and roomy room on the ninth floor with extensive views.
It was noted that the hotel had substantially cut down on staff, foyer staff, and waiting staff in the dining area. Buffet breakfast was extra good with plenty of choices. Furama Riverfront offers a courtesy bus to Orchard road and Chinatown which was a reason for our return plus also has a very good swimming pool.
We enjoyed staying at this Hotel as most service is immaculate our only negative complaint is the very expensive wifi, 15 dollars for one consecutive hour. Most of the Hotels we have stay in, in other parts of the world have usually been free. I feel that Hotel management need to look at this issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore