Fantastic, quality hotel reasonably close to Clarke Quays and Central shopping centre. However a bit further from the action of Orchard Road. The Singapore Explorer bus does however stop very close by (2 mins walk) and it can take you anywhere. Also plenty of taxis which are cheap in Singapore. Hotel has elegant, clean rooms with a couple of restaurants and bars (very nice looking). the incredibly good Maxwell Food Centre (think authentic hawker food) is also reasonably close. Would recommend for the price (very reasonable).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore