A well located hotel with good rooms compitative rates 167 usd incl breakfast for 3 adults in a room per day. Minus is too many group tours check in making the lobby noisy and crowded.
has good restaurants pool & spa. The staff are courteous and helpful. The rooms are clean and well decorated so once inside you are comfortable.
Near the city world mall 5 mins walking distance which has macdonalds burguer king and other restaurants and also a food court.Has lot of branded stores like british india charles & keith aldo body shop dorthy perkins.
20 min walk from china town a must see at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore