The welcome was very smooth, arrived at 8am and the room was ready even though check in later. The room was perfect, spacious, clean and great facilities. They offer a shuttle service to the main places to visit. Breakfast was brilliant, they have a Balinese restaurant in the hotel which is a 'must', food was authentic and will blow you away.
I have stayed at 2 different hotels in Singapore and this is by far better, i know where i will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore