We went to Singapore for the formula 1 and stayed at the Furama River Front which was excellent all round. The location was within minutes of the main sites and town center. The hotel also had a regular shuttle service which ran to and from these sites making it convenient and easy to organise a day out. The hotel itself was beautiful with clean and great sized rooms. There was a large pool, great spa and gym facilities for the guests. The hotel offered everything that we needed especially on the food front, the hotels own restaurant was amazing especially the chicken satay and in general the atmosphere in all areas of the hotel was wonderful. If you are thinking of staying at this hotel then don't hesitate you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy an elegant retreat from the urban rush at the Furama RiverFront. The exquisite hotel features well-appointed rooms with a full range of modern amenities overlooking either the Singapore skyline, lush greenery or the swimming pool. Guests can relax comfortably in a tranquil environment with the city's entertainment hub at your doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelbag, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Furama RiverFront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Furama Riverfront Hotel Singapore
- Furama Riverfront Singapore
- Furama Hotel Singapore