I alway stay there either its business or with family.
Good ambeince, neat and clean room.
Quality service given with smile on the face.
Restaurants are execellent and worth enjoying
The hotel met all my expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1971, Mandarin Orchard Singapore is a veritable icon in the local hospitality industry, embodying rich Oriental charm. Its prominent location in the heart of the world-renowned shopping belt of Orchard Road makes it the preferred hotel of choice for many visitors. Boasting some 1,077 guest rooms, each a harmonious blend of comfort and contemporary elegance, they are equipped with broadband Internet access, comprehensive amenities and a panoramic view of the city from the higher floors. A smorgasbord of food and beverage offerings is available throughout the hotel. These include award-winning cuisines from Chatterbox, home of the Mandarin Chicken Rice; Shishen Hanten Sichuan Chinese Restaurant by Chef Kentaro; Triple Three, an international buffet restaurant; Coffee & Crust, a cafe serving tempting cakes, pastries and coffee; and Bar on 5, a chill-out bar five floors above Orchard Road. The hotel also offers expansive meeting and function facilities, making it the ideal choice for meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibitions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Orchard Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Orchard Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Mandarin Singapore
- Meritus Mandarin Singapore
- Meritus Mandarin Hotel
- Singapore Mandarin