“Memorable Experience”

Pan Pacific Orchard
Ranked #36 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We stayed for 4 nights with my Brother-in-law, my wife and 4 kids. We booked 2 Premium Twin-Room. The rooms are really nice and clean. The bed is comfy and there's a big HD TV & free wifi (GHA Member). And I totally loved the Nespresso machine, makes great coffee.

Hotel and Room service staffs are very friendly & helpful. and Orchard MRT is just 10mins walk. Very convenient.

Special thanks to Mr. Gobinath Pillai for sending the luggage that was left at the hotel. We had very memorable stay at your hotel. We'll definitely come back.

There are newer reviews for Pan Pacific Orchard

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I stayed for 2 nights at the Pan Pacific Orchard in the month of December 2012. This used to be Meritus Negara and trust me it was poorly maintained.

Now it’s called Pan Pacific Orchard. The entire hotel has been refurbished to far above the ground standards. I had booked a Studio room which was large and very clean. All the new technology is in the room from HD television to high speed internet etc. You can even connect your laptop to the TV; you can charge your iPhone or play music in the room.

The bed is very comfortable. There was nothing missing in the room. Very close to Orchard road. 7 Eleven is 3 minutes walk from the hotel.

The bellman was very helpful he even remembered my name from my previous visits which were a year ago. All the staff is very friendly and cares to help you. Many of the 5 star hotels in Singapore lack that.
Definitely will come back and recommend to stay at the Pan Pacific Orchard.

Room Tip: Go for the Studio room if you want something larger.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 3 night with my husband and son for chirstmas. We all really happy with everything that we had during our stay, the hotel is really nice. We stayed in studio suite room, which is brand new, modern, and also what impressed me the most we had compliment chocolate,cookies,lot of fruits in the living room table.
In the christmas day, we had brunch in their restaurant (10 of claymore), the staff mentioned that this restaurant just won the award as the best restaurant in town. We are very happy to spent time for brunch here, the food excelent, the service as well. Our son also got a box of chocolate from the staff as a chistmas gift. the breakfast experienced also impressing, the quality of the food was great and we choose different kind of many variety asian food or western breakfast.
The good thing also about this hotel, is really close with all shopping mall around orchard road. We walk only 10minute to reach the shopping mall.
For our next trip to singapore, i will stay here again for sure. Thank you for all the staff, we all so happy to stay in this hotel.

1  Thank PrincessDarlene
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I visited Singapore with my wife and freiends. We stayed in Pan Pacific Orchard for three nights. Rooms were clean and well equipped. Breafast was very good and the staff were very polite and efficient. After check out and left, I found that I left some dirty clothes in my room, so I returned and asked for help. The staff was very helpful and she finally found that my clothes were sent to the laundry and would be clean and returned to me latrer if I had not come back to collect them. The manager took my clothes down to the lobby and gave them to me. I really appreciate their excellent service and care about clients.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter, the higher floor, the better the view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 January 2013

My husband and I had a 3 night stay at Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel over Christmas and New Year period. We were very impressed by the staff who were very helpful and friendly at the hotel. Through the membership of GHA Loyalty we enjoyed the complimentary Pacific Lounge access which included the buffet breakfast in the mornings at 10 Restaurant where there is an extensive choice buffet. It was very nice to have freshly squeezed juices, juiced in front of us and handed to you within a few moments. Also very nice were the freshly prepared omeletes which we had one each day. These were very nice. We would especially like to thank Mareli Victoriano who looked after us each day, she was a delight and greeted us each day using our names saying "Good Morning Mr and Mrs K....." She had a happy, bright and smiling nature with a friendly and efficient manner asking us if everything was ok, nothing was of any trouble to her and she made us feel welcomed in the Restaurant breakfast and in the evenings. You are a special gem Mareli. In the evening we ate in the Restaurant and had the the buffet seafood which was quite extensive. We were also offered the various tasting plates menu as well. These were also served to you at the table and you had choices of the many varieties. We were very fortunate to be looked after by Mareli and I enjoyed the Earl Grey teas you made for us each day. The Pan Pacific are lucky to have such wonderful staff like you working at the Hotel. I would also like to mentioned the chef Hue Leong one morning when I asked if there was any hash browns on the buffet breakfast, he went straight into the kitchen and cooked these and within a few moments brought these to our table his friendly smile and polite nature. Its the little things you remember and thank you Mareli for making our stay a happy and memorable one. The beds and pillows in the room were very comfortable and our room was furnished with subtle tones of beige and the corridors are nice and wide. There is also a writing desk and chair and a Nespresso Machine. We received complimentary chocolates in the room on arrival. We also received complimentary newspaper delivered each morning and free local telephone calls together with complimentary evening drinks and canapes in the Pacific lounge each evening 6 - 8pm. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend booking the Pacific Club Lounge and if you book in advance the room cost is quite reasonable. We were pleasantly surprised as this was our first visit staying at the hotel and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will return again soon. We also visited St Gregory Spa and had a 90 minute massage and thoroughly recommend this. The staff were also very polite, efficient and friendly.

Room Tip: Booking the Pacific Lounge room gives you the complimentary buffet breakfast and evening drinks and...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 January 2013

Definitely worth the stay.. We had the deluxe room which was gorgeous with really comfy beds and the bathroom was nice and big ... Staff was excellent... There is a lady that works at the check in counter who did a tremendous job with booking our tours and was straight to the point her name is Siti.. She was very helpful and when we checked out I accidentally left our room door open with the luggage still in there for the valet which took a good 20min to pick it up.. I told her and she was soooo fast and efficient she apologised for the delay that she gave me a stuffed teddy as a nice gesture...the breakfast buffet was a little pricy but soooo nice lots of variety I would definitely stay there again. :)
Great location however a few metres from the hotel is where the "call lady's" hangout and it was a little annoying constantly passing them at night on orchard road but its not the hotels fault lol

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2013

i went to singapore w my family members we stayed for 4 nights it was very nice all main shopping areas just walking from here but most important is the vegeterian breakfast the way Mr andy main chef arranged everything was very good given a lot of choice a lot of thanx to him will suggest every indian to stay here superb service and wish to stay here always

Room Tip: club rooms
1  Thank Rohit V