“Good business hotel”

Pan Pacific Orchard
Ranked #38 of 317 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Hotel is nice, clean, modern and spacious, especially according to European standards. It actually looks much nicer inside then on the outside! Good breakfast with variety of fresh fruits, hot Asian and European food, omelette and fresh juice stations. The only option for the evening is a buffet dinner, as the restaurant is currently under refurbishments. Good small spa with a variety of treatments. The gym is on a smaller side but is totally adequate. Rooms are spacious, with complimentary variety of teas, nespresso coffee and bottled water. Very polite nice service.
The only negative - it is on the Orchard Road, good for shopping but otherwise quite far from all other attractions. The abundance of the "working girls" in the area in the evening is not the most positive, though the area is still very safe at any time.

Room Tip: Not all rooms have bath tubs
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore! We are glad that you like the refurbished look of our hotel interior and our newly renovated rooms. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the complimentary amenities we have provided in the rooms as well.
I will be sure to inform Chef Andy and his culinary brigade on his excellent food in 10 at Claymore and compliment the service staff on their hard work and great service.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Orchard soon.

Dean Rossilli

Write a ReviewReviews (2,568)

Reviewed 8 May 2013

My wife and I have just spent eleven nights in this well located and well presented hotel. The staff were all very courteous, polite and helpful. The room was excellent as was 10 @ Claymore. We have no problems in recommending this hotel to other people. Thank you Pan Pacific for a wonderful holiday location.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank AkoWA

Thank you for choosing to stay at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore. We are glad that you enjoyed the excellent service and that our refurbished restaurant and rooms helped to make your stay more comfortable.

Thank for you recommending Pan Pacific Orchard to others and we sincerely look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

i would love to share my recent experience which i had during my singapore visit.i had visit a restaurant name 10 @ claymore.i would really appreciate the ambiance of the hotel..all their staffs are very friendly.i would like to mention name of mr manikandan who served me with friendly manner.he is a nice human being and great hospitality personnel who suggested me delicious food from their menu.this young man even helped me catch taxi as i was rushing to airport soon after my lunch.i will be back to singapore in october definitely like to visit pan pacific orchard again...

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you had a great lunch at 10 at Claymore and appreciate our staff here as well. I will be sure to personally compliment Mr. Manikandan on his excellent service. I’m sure that he will be glad to know that he helped to make your stay with us a pleasant one.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to Pan Pacific Orchard in October!

Reviewed 5 May 2013

There are better hotels in Singapore but this is fine for a stay. Because of the time difference, I mucked up my reservation - and so ended up paying for a night's accommodation that I didn't need - very annoying. But the front desk helped me with my check in for the night I did need (although they couldn't do anything for the wasted money on the room I had booked for the night before which was slightly disappointing - maybe a free meal or a drink or something would have slightly alleviated the pain of wasting £173...)

Good location - you are 2 mins from the shops but you aren't directly on the hustle and bustle of the streets. You are bang next door to Orchard Towers.

Staff were lovely, room was fine (as you would expect), free WiFi, sleep quality fine. I had the best massage I have had in a long time here - really really good and great that they took bookings for massages so late.

I might stay here again but I might not - would depend on price because there is nothing exceptional about the place but I had a pleasant stay. And the staff were very helpful and really quite lovely.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the hotel’s locality and appreciated the staff’s service. I will be sure to share the feedback with our associates at St. Gregory, our spa and I’m sure that they will be glad to hear that they have made your stay with us more enjoyable.

We hope to be able to welcome you back at Pan Pacific Orchard and St. Gregory again soon.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

Some of the staff went out of their way to make your stay more comfortable. Room was very clean and bathroom was great. Location is not that great. 1 street away from Orchard Road (Shopping madness - street full of malls and stores). 5 min drive to botanical and orchird gardens. +- 20min drive to Marina bay and other popular tourist sites

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. While we are located close to Orchard Road, Singapore’s shopping hub, we are also situated near the award-winning Botanic Gardens. I will be sure to compliment the service staff on their friendliness and I’m sure they will be more than happy to hear that they made your stay more comfortable.

We look forward to seeing you at Pan Pacific Orchard again!

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I had a wonderful experience in Pan Orchard hotel. Everything is perfectly cleaned and nice. Location is accessible for shopping and services. I would definitely recommend the hotel for honey moon or short visit trip!

Room Tip: higher floors have beautiful city view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and proximity to the shopping belt of Singapore, Orchard Road, and will recommend us to your friends.

We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Nice service with nice location, very accessible to Orchad road. Spent 2 days and definitely comeback. Choose this hotel and enjoy yourself, you will never regret. Plenty choice of room and the price is fit.

• Stayed: February 2013
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed our location just a stone's throw from the iconic shopping belt that is Orchard Road and also our rooms.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.