“Business Trip to Singapore”

Pan Pacific Orchard
Ranked #28 of 312 Hotels in Singapore
Zurich, Switzerland
“Business Trip to Singapore”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Quiet Hotel at best location, close to the main shopping area and not fare away from airport. Perfect for business trip. Nice atmosphere for to relax after hard business day. Comfortable rooms with good space.

Room Tip: All rooms are comfortable and quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, 25 August 2013
Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed the locality of Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore - five minutes’ walk from Singapore’s shopping hub yet in a quiet enclave; 20minutes drive from the airport.

We are delighted to hear you had a wonderful business trip to Singapore and that you enjoyed our designer guestrooms.

Once again, we look forward to being of service to you in the near future!

Dean Rossilli

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (475)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have stayed at hotels all over the world over many years of business and personal travel. The Pan Pacific Orchard hotel in Singapore certainly ranks in the top four or five I have stayed in. From the minute I got out of the cab at the hotel, the entire staff was professional, courteous and attentive to every detail. This attention and outstanding service continued throughout my stay in every area: housekeeping, restaurant staff, front desk and bell men. I highly recommend the Pan Pacific Orchard to anybody traveling to Singapore. I promise that you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
I am delighted to hear that Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore has found its place amongst the top five hotels you’ve stayed in and that you appreciate the attention to detail and courteous service our associates extended.

It’s nice to hear from guests, such as yourself who appreciate the effort our staff put in to make your stay in Singapore as enjoyable as possible. We appreciate your recommending us to others and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Thank you once again for taking time to write your feedback!

St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We have stayed at many 5 star hotels around the world and this definitely fell short. We arrived at 4pm on 9th August (National Day). Our Premium room was not ready. We were offered a drink but chose to go locally. When we returned at 5.15pm - still not ready. We were offered free WiFi (why not free anyway?) and free taxi back to airport. Room was comfortable and nice space but must be first hotel with no electric plug in the bathroom so can not shave or hairdry. Buffet breakfast is ordinary-certainly not 5 star. Staff are all friendly and helpful. Saturday - room only made up after 5pm - we had wanted to go back to have a coffee-not possible. To make a change on Sunday-we get woken by room service at 8.30am trying to make the room up even though newspaper hanging outside should have given adequate warning! Overall I would rate this no more than 4 star. Location is good for Orchard Road and metro

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to pen your feedback. We are glad that you appreciated our locality and friendly service staff. We apologize for the inconveniences that you have experienced during your stay and would like to assure you that this is not in line with the level of service we are known for. We would like to assure you that we are investigating the matters raised and may I invite you to contact me at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com or by calling +65 6831 6602 should you have any additional feedback.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you once again with our signature Pacific hospitality on your next visit to Singapore.

Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2013

It was lovely to come back and find all was peaceful with no building works. My room looked out over the Singapore skyline, the bed was really comfortable and I slept very well. The club service was excellent as I was working so breakfast served exactly how I wanted it at 7.15am each day gave me a great start to the day and a drink and a bite to eat at 7.15pm when I returned was very welcome. The staff in the club lounge were excellent, they remembered what I liked to eat and drink from my last visit 12 months ago - thank you.

I used the excellent meeting room which was very convenient and free.

Room Tip: The Club rooms are large, spotless and well appointed
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
It’s great to hear that your recent stay with us was peaceful and that our Pacific Club service staff provided excellent service while you were with us. I will be sure to share your compliments with them and I’m certain they will be delighted to learn that they made your stay a pleasant one.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support over the years as we continuously strive to provide the best service to our guests.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with everyone and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed at the PanPac Orchard last weekend. Booked this hotel through Expedia after reading the above average online reviews but the service didn't meet our expectations. I would have thought the Pan Pacific came with a certain level of service. We booked on a 3D/2N's deal which came with a bottle of wine but when we checked in, the front office staff said it didn't come with the promotion and asked that I check with Expedia instead. After much checking on her end, she said that a bottle of wine was included and asked that we inform her when we'd like to have it delivered to our room. So the next day I asked a front office staff to send the wine and she said it didn't come with the package. Obviously the staff on duty the night before didn't inform the morning shift staff and I had to explain my whole story again. Eventually we got our wine after much talking and checking. Then when we checked out, I found that a wrong credit card authorisation slip was returned to me. Just as well I checked. While the front office staff wasn't too attentive and communicative, the staff at the coffee shop were well trained.

Breakfast at the coffee shop was sumptuous which both my boyfriend and I enjoyed. However, I found a strand of hair on a piece of jackfruit that I had taken from the buffet and the waitress quickly informed the chef who later came out to apologise and replaced the whole fruit platter.

That aside, it wasn't such a bad holiday after all considering the close proximity to Orchard Road. Location was ideal with shopping malls and MRT within walking distance.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback. We apologize that we have fallen short of your expectations during your stay with us and wish to assure you that this is certainly not in line with the level of service that we are recognized for and continuously strive to achieve at Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore.

We have indeed taken steps to ensure the inconveniences encountered during your stay do not repeat themselves. Our culinary team have also taken note of your feedback seriously to ensure a better dining experience in the future.

Should there be any other concerns, I would like to encourage you to contact me at dean.rossilli@panpacific.com or call +65 6831 6602 so I can personally address these.

chennai. India
Reviewed 7 August 2013

One of those great properties, few seconds (literally) from Orchard road, with well appointed rooms, great customer service and a sumptuous complimentary breakfast. early check in, very considerate staff and with a great internet service, this is a Hotel that ensures one has the best of Orchard Road and also tuck into a hotel that is set in a quiet road with a great surrounding. A 24x7 convenience store next door literally stocks all that a hotel guest requires and there are abundant bars and restaurants

Room Tip: Every room in this Hotel am sure is good- may be seeking one on the high floor may help enjoy the su...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
I am delighted to hear that you found our locality along Orchard Road of great convenience! It’s great to hear from guests, such as yourself, who appreciate our newly refurbished guestrooms, hospitality and delectable breakfast at our signature restaurant, 10 at Claymore.

We are also proud to hear that you find our hotel one of the best, with the added amenity of a round-the-clock convenience store near-by.

We are truly thankful for your feedback and we look forward to being of service to you again.

africa
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Close to Orchard, rooms are ok but noisy due to a 24/24 7/7 building site. Breakfast ok, room also. No view except for the buildibg site just in front. As an alternative you can have a view on big air conditioning pipes

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for your comments. We apologize for the noise across the road due to construction works. We will look into the situation to ensure the inconveniences during your stay do not repeat themselves.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.