“Very good Hotel”

Pan Pacific Orchard
Ranked #35 of 316 Hotels in Singapore
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed at the Pan Pacific on a business trip and I found it an overall very pleasant experience. The staff is very efficient and the overall quality is very good. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience at Pan Pacific Orchard. It makes us smile to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us further made more memorable by the professional passion of our service associates.

We appreciate your support and we look forward to being of service to you again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Pan Pacific Orchard

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stay here every time I am in Singapore. The staff is fantastic, very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and there is plenty of space in the bathroom. The location is great for shopping. In addition, there are a variety of restaurants in the area. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Orchard as your preferred hotel every time you are in Singapore! We are thrilled to welcome you back each time and it is delightful to learn that we have impressed you with our Pacific hospitality continuously.

It is always helpful to us to learn that our spacious guest rooms and bathrooms that have functional yet stylish fittings have served our guests well.

Located just a 5-minute stroll to famous shopping, dining and entertainment belt, Orchard Road, is much appreciated by our guests and we are glad that it is the same for you.

Thank you for your warm compliments and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Singapore yet again!

Reviewed 1 April 2014

It was a pleasant stay in spite of the fact that t was my first trip to Singapore. The hotel offered good hospitality.. I would definitely look forward to stay at Pan Pacific Orchid.
Mineral water swimming pool view from the room was icing on the cake!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with you on your first trip to Singapore!

We are glad you enjoyed our signature Pacific hospitality and you had opportunity to enjoy our outdoor mineral water swimming pool.

We too look forward to welcoming you back again soon on your next visit to our sunny island!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Okay, So I won this trip on the American game show, "The Price Is Right". I almost turned it down, but am so glad that I didn't. The trip included my stay at this hotel and I am amazed at the treatment my son and I have received from the staff. Virie, Valerie, Angelie, and countless others have treated us like royalty!!! This hotel staff really understands the meaning of a 5 Star hotel!!! If you travel to Singapore, this is definitely the place to stay. The food is amazing, the staff is incredible, the accommodations are luxurious, and the amenities are fitting for a Queen!!

Room Tip: The suites are amazing! Definitely the way to go!!!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Dean R, General Manager at Pan Pacific Orchard, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear Cynthia, congratulations once again on winning the 7D6N trip to Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore on The Price is Right game show! It was our privilege to have you stay with us with your lovely son all the way from sunny California and we are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the service and attention of our associates and that you found our suite an absolute delight. Please feel free to share some photos right here on Tripadvisor of your stay too.

I will surely share your compliments with our associates especially Viri, Valerie and Angelie and we do look forward to having you stay with us on your next visit to Singapore!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Last Sunday I celebrated our 10 years anniversary with my wife at the restaurant. I must say this is not the first time we had our meals there. What keeps me coming back is because of the food quality selection and the friendliness of the staff and even the chef! The unexpected attentive and heart-felt service made me memorable.

Kudos to Jane and Angelie! Well done! you've made your hotel proud!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

We are delighted to hear that 10 at Claymore was your choice of restaurant for your 10 years anniversary dinner! We are truly honoured and thankful for your continuous support over the years.

I am extremely proud of our award-winning culinary brigade who never fails to impress our guests with their excellent culinary prowess and attentive service.

I will share your compliments with the team, and especially with Jane and Angelie on their great service during your dining experience as well as our Executive Chef, Andy Oh.
We look forward to having you join us for our new promotion, highlighting 6 types of oysters, freshly shucked to order in the next 2 months!

Once again, very happy 10 years anniversary wishes to both you and your wife and we look forward to being of service to you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2014

This was my second stay at Pan Pacific for a business trip to Singapore.
The staff is wonderful and hotel has an awesome breakfast.
Hotel is in a great location close to everything within walking distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore once again as your preferred accommodation.

We are pleased that you enjoyed the locality of our hotel along Orchard Road, the retail and entertainment hub of Singapore, and we are glad that we made your stay with us a comfortable one.

Our culinary brigade will also be pleased to hear you enjoyed your breakfast at 10 at Claymore!
We are truly thankful for your support and we look forward to being of service to you again.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

For the past few years I have had to come to Singapore to work. Every time I visit I stay with the Pan Pacific Orchard and each and every time I am treated like part of the Pan Pacific family.
They remember my name and are wonderful to me and any guests that I bring along.
This latest visit I bought my best friend along. It was her first time in Singapore and while I worked she shopped or just hung around the hotel. She felt that the Pan Pasific was comfortable and felt that the staff were amazing. I had always told her about the fantastic time that I experience each time I visit and she was happy to see that this was the case yet again.
I'd like to give a special mention to the two "Roys". Roy at the front was fantastic and always friendly, and Roy in the club lonuge always made us feel welcome.
I am looking forward to my next trip.

Room Tip: Teh corner rooms are amazing so if yu can get one of those ask for them. If not, get a room overloo...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

We are extremely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again and thank you for choosing Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore as your preferred accommodation time and again!
It’s lovely to hear that we made you and your best friend feel welcome and at home with us. Here, we emphasize greatly on personalised service of which a core pillar would be to recognize each regular guest by name.

I will surely share your commendation with our service associates, especially our two ‘Roys’ whom we are so proud of, and I’m sure that they will be glad to hear that they made your stays with us a memorable one on more than one occasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back home to Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore once again on your next visit to Singapore!