I stayed in a Club Room for 8 nights in March. It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish. The hotel is nice and the rooms are adequate for your needs. It is close to Orchard Road and close enough to the Orchard MRT, but far enough for a nice walk.
Check in and check out were both quick. Check in was so fast that my partner and I were not able to enjoy our free Chinese tea on arrival. Staff were always attentive and strive to cater for your every need.
Breakfast was good, with a good selection in the club area, or buffet in the main area if desired. Both are very good. Evening cocktails and high-tea-like foods were also very good. The pool area was nice and enjoyable.
The minor downside was an issue with the TV. There was a band that would appear on the TV after 10-15mins. This band would ghost the area and wouldn't go away. We brought it up with reception, and it was looked at, but the issue still occurred. We didn't use the TV enough to care too much about it.
Would love to stay at the hotel. The only downside between Pan Pacific and the other hotel in SG that I have stayed at (Royal Plaza on Scotts, in a club room as well) is the price. However, Pan Pacific is the more overall luxurious hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished five-star business hotel is proud to unveil a refreshed collection of guestrooms, meeting spaces, facilities and food and beverage outlets. Conveniently located in the vibrant shopping district of Orchard Road, Pan Pacific Orchard is an oasis in the heart of the city. Our rejuvenated guest rooms are distinguished by soothing palettes, natural accents and modern furnishings inspired by the inviting warmth of the Pacific. Invigorate your senses at our newly introduced award-winning St. Gregory spa. Relax and rejuvenate your body and mind with signature spa treatments or indulge in 10 at Claymore’s signature Plates of Pleasure, a delightful repertoire of premium meats grilled to succulent perfection, coupled with a delectable buffet spread. Exuding understated sophistication, Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore is your ideal getaway for busy urban dwellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Pan Pacific Orchard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Orchard Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific
- Pan Pacific Orchard Singapore