The Novotel Singapore was my natural choice for my first official business trip to that beautiful country. My expectations were fuly met regarding friendliness, cleanliness and value for money.
But because the hotel next to one of the night club areas (Clark Quay) it is noisy until early mornings - 5am at least. Thankfully my room was on the 20th floor, so it was OK but the rooms below me must have had many sleepless nights.
Another area for improvement is the Gym. It's basic and you need to get up early to get onto the machines. It's good but basic.
Yes, I will go there again - simply because it's good and has an awesome vie wof teh city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel