All taxi drivers knew the location of this hotel which was a bonus. Located at Clarke Quay, which is a great spot to be. Every thing about this hotel was excellent from the concierge at arrival on the lower level right throught to reception which was on the 7th floor.The spacious superior room was clean and tidy, also very quiet. Breakfast at the restaurant on the same level as reception was excellent catering for all types of cultures. Requested an adapter for our Australian plug and it was supplied immediately. Hotel was above a shopping center which was convenient with 7eleven and Starbucks . Just outside was Clarke Quay with many restaurants and bars on the rivers edge. We were able to go on a river cruise from our location. Mrt was close by and we even went for a walk to the Marina bay sands hotel complex. All in all an enjoyable 4 days in Singapore, can't wait to go back and do an extended stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel