Considering the (lack of) size of hotel rooms in Singapore lately, this relatively older hotel has quite spacious rooms. Although its showing its age in some of the decor, the bathroom is quite new and has a tub (rarely seen here except in 5* establishments). Location is just beside the touristy and nightlife area of Singapore. Also the hotel is linked to a mall which is Japan-centric. Lots of good and affordable Japanese food. Bed is comfortable though the pillow could be improved. Nowadays a lot of hotels are offering better quality pillows. The room TV navigation could be improved too. Couldn't really figure the settings. Overall, location is good (8mins walk to nearest MRT) and rooms are spacious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel