Really enjoyed our stay at the Novotel Clarke Quay.
My husband & I booked for a superior room for our anniversary trip and were upgraded to an executive suite on the 19th floor with an amazing view of the Marina Bay Sands. The helpful receptionist also kindly gave us a delayed checkout until 2pm at no extra charge as our flight out was late at night.
We had a huge room with a bedroom and a sitting room. The bedroom had a very comfortable king bed with a huge bathroom, while the sitting room had a desk, couch that turned into an extra single bed, mini bar & Nespresso machine.
There was a flat screen TV in each room, but no digital signal so the picture quality was not the best. Many channels are however available.
The Nespresso machine had 3 coffee pods provided, but you could call housekeeping for more. Note that only 2 creamers were provided - again you can ask housekeeping to bring more. The Nespresso machine worked perfectly. Note that 2 free water bottles a day are supplied.
The bathroom was large with lots of towels and amenities which were replenished daily. We had a spa bath with a rain shower and 2 sinks in the executive suite. The only thing I disliked was the shower curtain as it was poorly attached and didn't look to be at par with the rest of the amenities supplied.
Also the outside of the windows were dirty so a little more attention to detail would be needed as the view was spoilt by dirty glass panes. Note that to open the window you must ask housekeeping to unlock them..
Free Wi-Fi can be found at the lobby, restaurant, bar & swimming pool (bad signal at the pool however) and you can have free Wi-Fi in the room if you are an Accor member & you book through the Accor website. Note that membership is free and they have a price guarantee so you'd be pressed to find a better price by booking elsewhere.
The pool was lovely and we were able to use the showers at the pool (towels & detergent are provided) to freshen up before our late flight out of Singapore. Also they supply a free secure baggage check and have a safe deposit box at the reception for small valuable.
Overall wonderful stay! Well recommended..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel