“Singapore at its best”

Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay
Ranked #73 of 306 Hotels in Singapore

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (936)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Not much to fault here, very nice hotel. Stayed with baby, hotel provided a cot which was a little slow to arrive in room with baby needing to sleep. Very friendly polite staff, great pool, excellent location. Bathroom basin drain did smell from time to time, maybe needs some plumbing attention. Accommodated our needs very well.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here last march 2014 as an accor member. I find the hotel quite far from the mrt station but I didn't mind hailing a cab. there's a Japanese grocery at the basement of the building and the building itself houses a mini Japanese mall so it’s quite convenient. The room is bigger than that of Novotel Kowloon and it's clean and modern as well as the toilet. The beddings are fresh-smelling and comfy. I like that the housekeeping staff is meticulous in cleaning. the room smells clean and fresh everyday. my room faces the pool and part of the river. The nightlife in Clarke quay is vibrant and I love it. All in all, I like my stay and I could return here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed here for one night for business. I had a late check in and then had to leave early the next day after breakfast. Everything was fine and the staff were very friendly but it hit a discordant note when the lady helping me asked me to go on Tripadvisor and specifically mention her name and how friendly and helpful she was. This was not the only hotel in Singapore to do this. However, my general feeling is that if you are there behind the counter to help customers and you do it well then you are doing your job. If I think you did your job very well then I would write a letter to the management telling them, but asking me to specifically go on a review site and mention them by name....it just made me feel very uncomfortable and left a not very nice final impression of the hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
KevinBossino, General Manager at Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear portiaChina,

Thank you for sharing your feedback here on TripAdvisor. While it is good to know that you were generally satisfied with your stay, I am truly sorry to hear that we have not left you with a positive final impression of the hotel.

Our team may have been overly eager due to our substantial focus on customer service and it is regrettable that on this occasion, our efforts have not resulted in the standards we endevour to provide. We will certainly look into your comments further and ensure that appropriate training is conducted to avoid the recurrence of such incident in the future.

We do hope that this experience will not discourage you from choosing to stay with us again as we very much look forward to having you back with us again soon.

With best regards,
Kevin Bossino
Geelong, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

Our stay in this hotel was for one night only, to match in with flight connections between Dubai and Australia. This is the first hotel we have ever had to get to the seventh floor to check in ! Seemed strange, but it was simply because the building was designed to accommodate other businesses on those floors. Front desk staff were very polite and very helpful. Luggage was delivered to our room very promptly. The room was very clean and very spacious, with a shower and sep. bath tub. Kumi, one of the Customer Service staff, was extremely helpful in resolving a minor issue we had with a service technician wanting to upgrade our TV service at an inconvenient time. It was obvious that the hotel is strongly focussed on customer satisfaction, and the issue was quickly resolved to our complete satisfaction. If you want a modern, full-facility service oriented hotel, this one is definitely worth considering. We were impressed enough to joint their loyalty program on the spot.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple