Stayed for four days, nice stay.
Poolside breakfast, followed by a swim, walking distance to happening Clarke Quay, walk to MRT (public train network), fort canning close by, can't get any better.
Small gym was a disappointment, if ur holiday involves working out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay combines convenience and comfort in the center of town. This 4-star hotel is the perfect choice for your next business trip or holiday, and is located close to the famous shopping paradise of Orchard Road and the Suntec City Convention Center. Featuring 403 beautifully appointed rooms, plus a Premier Lounge, Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay offers great conference facilities, plus an outdoor swimming pool, a bar, and three restaurants serving local and international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay Hotel Singapore
- Novotel Clarke Quay Singapore
- Singapore Novotel